The goal in building a plan is Peace of Mind. It seeks to answer key questions like:
Q: Am I going to be okay?
Q: Is my family going to be okay?
Q: When can I retire?
Q: What mistakes am I making?
What is a Financial Plan?
A Financial Plan sets out your financial goals & objectives and a roadmap for how to achieve them. Depending on your stage in life, these may include:
- Education planning for the kids
- Saving and Investing for the future
- Pension & Retirement Planning
- Ensuring you have the correct life insurance to protect your family
- Living in retirement
- Estate Planning
The Financial plan will include analysis and recommendations about all of your existing assets & liabilities. It will also include a full lifetime cashflow analysis.
How we build financial plans
- Firstly we meet you in person or via video link to outline how we work and answer your questions. There is no cost to you for this meeting
- The next stage is a discovery meeting. This enables us to establish your financial goals and objectives and to gather all of the information we need
- When we have the first draft, we will meet again to make any adjustments or run alternative scenarios
- The detailed plan will then be presented to you along with our observations and recommendations
- Financial Plans are updated annually at a minimum
Check out the videos below for an illustration of how our financial planning software helps:
(1) How we start to build your financial plan
(2) How the plan evolves over time
Ardbrack Financial Limited
Contact: 021-4773833 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ardbrack Financial Limited is Regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.